Terms and Conditions of Use
This website is owned and managed by ABBC Foundation (also referred to as “we,” “us,” or “our”). Please read the terms carefully before accessing our features and services. By continuing to use this website, the user (also referred to as “you” or “your”) understands and agrees with the terms and conditions as stated below. Otherwise, please do not use this website.
ABBC Foundation maintains the right, at its sole discretion, to revise the Terms and Conditions of Use as we deem necessary. We will provide the date at the top of the page to indicate the exact date when the most recent revision was made.
1. Website and Services
The contents of the website www.abbccoin.com belong to ABBC Foundation, specifically its owners, licensors, and publishers, and users are free to access and use the content for businesses solely involving ABBC Coin. Users are free to read the content and gain valuable knowledge, so long as it will not be used for any commercial purposes, especially those which could diminish the integrity and influence of the website’s content. Users cannot use the information provided on this website to create other sites that could provide a conflict of interest, or become a possible competitor in the future.
The user must understand that the access we provide you is only limited, and we expect you to comply with these terms, otherwise, we advise you to leave this site immediately.
2. Website Accessibility
Users are free to access any content on the website as long as you understand and comply with the rules imposed by the ABBC Foundation. In the case of those who are requesting help on our support page, we will require full honesty in giving your contact information together with your inquiry.
We do not allow persons below the age of 18 to access our website and use its services. If you know of any user whose age falls below 18, please instruct the user to refrain from using our website. Furthermore, we also advise against the use of a virtual private network (VPN) or any other similar technology to access our website from countries that prohibit its citizens from dabbling in cryptocurrencies.
3. Service Denial to User
ABBC Foundation reserves the right to deny you access to our website whenever we deem appropriate, without any liability to you, and without prior notice. If there is substantive evidence proving that you have violated anything in our terms and conditions, especially the activities mentioned below, or in any of our policies for that matter, then we have the right to perform the said action immediately.
4. Unauthorized Use of Website
We prohibit you from performing any of the actions stated below, as these violate our Terms and Conditions of Use:
- Anything which is or may be supporting terrorist financing, money laundering, illegal gambling, drug use, fraud, phishing, hacking and cracking, or any other activity which laws and regulations deem illegal and criminal
- Anything which is or may be defamatory, violent, harassing, fraudulent, obscene, or pornographic
- Anything which might lead to the posting, sharing, distribution, uploading, and theft of intellectual property, both to and from the ABBC Coin website and its affiliates;
- Anything which might lead to the proliferation of any virus, worm, malware, spyware, Trojan Horse, or any other code, file, or system which might jeopardize the operation of the ABBC Coin website, either partially or fully;
- Anything which might advertise the cause of another entity which is not affiliated with ABBC Coin and its partners, either made directly or indirectly
- Anything which might prohibit another person from accessing our website and its contents
- Anything which might lead you to impersonate another person or entity, both knowingly and unknowingly
- Anything which will violate any of the provisions in this Terms and Conditions of Use.
5. Intellectual Property and Usage Rights
ABBC Foundation maintains all rights to every intellectual property of the website, including all content, design, layout, logo, and all other graphical elements. We own the copyright to any of these content. Therefore, users can safely assume that everything you see on the website is copyrighted unless otherwise stated within the website.
Every piece of information, graphic, design, theme, and “feel” of the website can be used for any purpose in accordance with the above statement in this section, so long as you have sought and have been granted permission by us to do so. We also expect proper credit to be given to us for any of the elements and information stated above.